Thursday, February 16, 2017

Jeanine, will you be my Valentine?


 
Aww to hear "Jeanine, would you be my Valentine?" would have been so sweet, but this has been the 13th time that I didn't hear those words. How do I feel? It has been so long since I have been someone's Valentines, I just see it as another day.
 
My February 14th consisted of getting errands done, going to work, working with my mentees and relaxing on my couch watching red box movies.  I didn't go out, I just decided to stay in and chill with myself.
 
Don't feel sad for me because in reality, I don't want to be cherished on one specific and I don't want to show my love to someone on one day; I want my love and his love to be shown daily.  He doesn't have to waste his money on balloons and bears (even though I like teddy bears) or candy unless its Reese's. I LOVE ME SOME PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE TOGETHER. 


that reminds me of my ideal man; He's chocolate and I am the peanut butter, it just goes together.

 
But knowing God, he will try to be funny and give me the brightest man out there. 
 
Anyway, it's not much to say about this post except that I have been my own Valentine 13 times in a row and I am okay with that. To show myself love first is WAY more important to show someone else love.  I won't be able to love him or anyone else unless I truly love myself and guess what y'all?
 
I LOVE ME Flaws and ALL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment